tiistai 11. elokuuta 2009

The Desk

This is my desk! :D Usually it's more messy, but I cleaned it before taking the picture :D , Anyhow, many of you may have been wondering how my desk look like and where do I blog. Well, my own notebook collapsed a moth ago, the Macbook is my sisters, so I'm using hers until I get my own. I've been using these small pink pliers for about a half year ( ever since I started beading! ), I got these yellow ones just two weeks ago.... I still love the pink ones, they're really tiny & awesome for travelling, since I love fixing my friends necklaces, hahah!
Few days ago I got a new bead case from Mika, which she bought for me from Japan, I love it!
I also have a ''packing table'', where I pack and send out my lovelies. I think I have as much packing stuffs as a wholesaler has, hahah!

9 kommenttia:

Emily kirjoitti...

wah your so organized thats very important ....no wonder u can make such great jewelry, w/ your talent plus so organized .....love your desk and nice mac book :]

Beauty Snap kirjoitti...

Yay you like the new case! And your desk is so nice with the macbook :D Plus your beading space is very cool, I'm so nosy so I like to see people's spaces hahaha~ Keep up the great work making jewelry!

Hana aka acutelife kirjoitti...

I love your desk picture :D and the pink pliers are so cute I want one too -.-

Sherry kirjoitti...

your desk looks better than mine.. lol.. mine is a mess

May kirjoitti...

Hmm...this is where you make your beautiful jewelery. Your work station is very nice and neat. My desk is a big mess..hah

Valz kirjoitti...

So stylish!

Old Cow kirjoitti...

ooooooooooooooh so tidy!!!! I like it!! awww and check out your pretty pink pliers!!!

♥akisa♥ kirjoitti...

so organised! I only just got into jewellery making... hopefully I'll be able to make something as nice as your collection!

Zoe kirjoitti...

Wow...love ur desk^^U r such a talented girl^^