perjantai 8. toukokuuta 2009

Friendship Award!

I was awarded/nominated by Kristine, thank you sister! ;)
Just a month ago, I used to post and write Finnish in here! but almost all my gorgeus readers lives outside of Finland, so I prefer using English, from now on, heheh. Well, lately I'vee busy with school, work and beading, but I still enjoy reading everyone's blog! I'm so happy that I've met so many wonderful people around the world! Ok here, follow the rules!

The rules are:
1. Take your award here 2. Put the logo on your post 3. Link the person who awarded you 4. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers 5. Add the links of those bloggers on yours 6. Leave a message for your nominees

Now I tag:

7 kommenttia:

veerra kirjoitti...

thanks ;>

Cupcake Couture kirjoitti...

Awwww thank you so much hun!!!

And I can't wait for the package, I was telling my boyfriend the other day, and he's like wow you sure are excited about this huh... LOL!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ kirjoitti...

thanks for the award!!! you def deserve it just as much...your jewelry are so stunning. Id def purchase when i can!!! <3

ning * star kirjoitti...

your jewels are so soo classy and dainty. hmm, awesome!
thank you for this lovely award!

fuzkittie kirjoitti...

Thank you!! <33

Lisa kirjoitti...

Congrats on the award! But damn, your jewelery are really really nice! I especially like the portrait choker, the necklace with a bow, the cupcake and swarvoski bracelet!! If only I could afford it. You got real talent there. :)

Cupcake Couture kirjoitti...

Hey you!! I just received your wonderful, FABULOUS package today. I actually am in the process of doing a youtube video, my first one, and there's a HUGE shout out for you in it! If I can't get it to upload correctly, I'll just do something different. But expect a huge entry in my blog for you and I can't thank you enough.

You packaged everything so neatly and you even gave extras, I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything, you're a doll, and girl you have TALENT! Keep up the good work, and I hope to order from you again! :)

<3